The commonly used casting method and proecess
1.. Made of metallic materials in the products required process in many ways, such as casting, forging, extrusion, rolling, drawing, stamping, machining, powder metallurgy, and so on. Among them, the casting is the most basic and commonly used process.
2.. To inject molten metal into a hollow mold with high temperature materials, condensed products to the desired shape, which is the casting. The resulting product is casting.
3. Casting according to the casting material into ferrous metal casting (including cast iron, cast steel) and the casting of non-ferrous metals (including aluminum alloy, copper alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy). Precision casting factory is specialized in non-ferrous metal casting, with emphasis on aluminum and zinc alloy casting.
4. Casting according to the mold the material into sand casting and metal casting. Precision casting plant are handy both casting process, and to design and manufacture of these two types of casting mold.
5 Casting can also be divided into gravity casting and pressure casting liquid metal casting process. Gravity casting is the liquid metal in the Earth's gravity into the casting process, also known as casting. The generalized gravity casting, sand casting, metal casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, clay mold casting; narrow-defined gravity casting refers specifically to the metal casting. Pressure casting liquid metal in the other external forces (excluding gravity) effect injected into the mold of the process. The generalized pressure casting including pressure die casting machine casting and vacuum casting, low pressure die casting, centrifugal casting, etc.; narrow-defined pressure casting refers specifically to the metal pressure die casting machine casting, referred to as die-casting. Precision Casting Factory has long been engaged in the sand and gravity casting of metal. These types of casting process is the most commonly used in the current non-ferrous metal casting, but also the relative price of the lowest.
6. The sand casting sand as the main form of materials, production of the mold of traditional casting process. Sand generally use gravity casting, low pressure die casting, centrifugal casting process can be used when there are special requirements. The adaptability of the sand casting is very broad, small, large, simple, complex, single, large quantities can be adopted. The sand casting molds for multi-purpose timber production, known as the wooden model. Xudong Precision Casting Factory is easy to deform to change the wooden mold, easily damaged, and other ills, in addition to single-piece production of sand castings, all changed to the high dimensional accuracy, and longer service life of aluminum alloy mold or resin mold. Although prices increased, but still higher than the metal casting mold is much cheaper, especially in small quantities and large production, the price advantage. In addition, the sand is higher than the metal refractoriness, thus, high melting point materials such as copper alloy and ferrous metals, such as the use of this technology. Sand casting, however, there are some shortcomings: each sandy mold can only be cast once, get the casting after casting damage, you must re-shape, so sand casting production efficiency is low; and soft because of the overall nature of the sand porous, low casting sand casting dimensional accuracy, surface more rough. However, years of accumulated technology of precision casting factory set, has been greatly improved surface conditions of sand casting, shot blasting after the effect is comparable to metal castings.
7. Metal casting is the production of heat resistant alloy steel casting with a hollow cast mold of modern technology. The metal can using the gravity casting, pressure die casting can be used. Metal casting mold can be repeatedly used, each pouring a liquid metal, get a casting, long life, high production efficiency. Metal casting is not only good dimensional accuracy and smooth surface, but also in the same liquid metal casting, the casting sand of higher intensity than the more easily damaged. Therefore, in the mass production of non-ferrous metals, castings, as long as the melting point of the casting material is not too high, generally preferred metal casting. Metal casting, however, there are some shortcomings: because of the heat-resistant alloy steel and processing it to make a hollow cavity are relatively expensive, so the metal mold is not cheap, but overall and die-casting costs than is cheaper. Allocated to each product on the mold cost is obviously too high for small batch production, is generally not easy to accept. Because the metal mold by the size and cavity of the mold material processing equipment, casting equipment capacity constraints, particularly casting look powerless. Therefore rarely used in small quantities and large production of metal casting. In addition, the metal mold using heat-resistant alloy steel, heat capacity is still limited, generally used for the casting of aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, copper alloy casting has been rarely used, while for black metal casting even less. Xudong precision metal mold casting plant all their own design, to manufacture, and thus a more timely manner to provide customers with inexpensive, applicable to high-quality mold.
8. Die-casting is a metal casting, die casting machine is currently producing the most efficient casting process. The die casting machine is divided into two types of hot chamber die casting machine and cold chamber die casting machine. Hot chamber die casting machine high degree of automation, loss of materials, production efficiency than the cold chamber die casting machine, but by the mechanical heat capacity constraints, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy and other low melting point materials can only be used casting production. Today's extensive use of aluminum die casting, high melting point, the only production in the cold chamber die casting machine. Die-casting of the main characteristics of the liquid metal under high pressure, high-speed filling the cavity, and under high pressure forming, solidification, die casting inadequacies: because in the process of filling the cavity of the molten metal under high pressure, high-speed, inevitably folder wrapped in the air in the cavity inside the casting to form a pinhole, so should not be heat treated aluminum die casting, zinc alloy die castings should not be surface spray (painting). Otherwise, the internal porosity of castings for the above deal with heating, the case of thermal expansion resulting in the casting deformation or bubbling. In addition, the die casting machine cutting allowance should be made smaller, generally around 0.5mm can reduce casting weight, reduce the amount of machining to reduce costs, but also to avoid penetrating the dense surface layer, exposing the Blowhole, resulting in work piece scrappes